Cookie Notice

As far as I know, and as far as I remember, nothing in this page does anything with Cookies.

2012/08/02

Free Outdoor WiFi in Downtown Lafayette

City of Lafayette
"Want to live in a progressive city with 21st century technology?"

That's Lafayette mayor Tony Roswarski's question, and if you live in Lafayette, "Now you do", as the City of Lafayette and Wintek announced the opening of "Free Wi-Fi on Main Street."

I haven't tried it yet, but I expect to do so today. There's a bunch of places I go downtown that are in that map, so I am sure that I'll have a great chance to do so.

As a reminder, though, if you are using free Wi-Fi, there are few controls to keep potential bad guys away from your system. Lifehacker has writeup on how to keep your system safe on free Wi-Fi networks.

2 comments:

  1. Your article is extremely good.You might be interested in :clubfactory online shopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you attempted this new app Google Translate Apk : that is certainly exceptional.

    ReplyDelete